Journaling from a Christian perspective: Strategies for growing in Him

by - February 26, 2019

As a christian, I take my spiritual life into account whenever I can. Through bullet journaling, it is a new way to show your faith and take it to a new level through creativity.

I use some really handy booklets and a day to day devotional to help me connect my journaling to my faith.

Some helpful booklets and devotionals:

  • A cup of faith, a Journal for Reflection
  • The Bible App: Any plan is a great devotional
  • A verse journal: Recording verses that jump out at you that day
  • Your bullet journal, of course. :)




Image result for a cup of faith

What this helps me do is to reflect on my day and reference my past days to see how my life has been. I can write what I've been feeling and experiencing and really break it down. 

In my bullet journal I record verses sort of like quotes. I skip a page and leave it for later, and I come back and write a meaningful verse on it to inspire me in my day to day life.



Image result for bullet journal verse
Great example by EC on Pinterest

With my verse journal I take a journal and fill it up with verses. I find a verse that I really like, categorize it (Love, faith, hope, anger, etc.) and put it in that section on a sticky note. The fun part about this is you can decorate it any way you want. You can write the verse in calligraphy, doodle, etc. It can look really cute! Its a great way to reference verses depending on your mood.

The bible app offers many different ways to grow in your faith with God. They help you find plans based on your needs or trials you are going through, or just areas of your life that you want to work on. You can also connect with friends on this app and read the bible together.

Image result for bible app

Overall, I use many ways to grow in my faith, so many sometimes that it takes me 30 minutes for my time with God! I hope this fuels your desire to know God better and be able to grow in your relationship with him.

You May Also Like

0 comments