Habits

by - February 05, 2019

This is the start of a series called ‘Journal Trackers’. I wanted to introduce to y’all another way to organize your day to day lifestyle. One way to do that is through a Habit Tracker.


This is my completed January habit tracker. With a habit tracker you can track any sort of habits. You can decide to make a tracker to develop good habits, or to break ones. With my tracker I used it as a way to help myself remember things I have in my agenda as a day to day task.

Some options for categories:
  • Out of bed by ____
  •  Bible study
  • Homework done (for kids)
  • Bullet journal (That one would already be done if you’ve opened your journal!)
  • Exercise 
  • Read
  • Clean room/house
  • Check calender 
You can personalize this all you want: I have a few more included.. like practice piano, make bed, clean desk, ( because you know it’s going to be messy) new contacts.. etc. you can tune it to your own interests, and you can combine habits you want to break and habits you want to start all in one chart. I did this back when I was trying to stop biting my nails. I included it with a few more habits I wanted to break along with my day to day tasks.

I hope this helps y’all to organize your lives a little more and than they already are.

You May Also Like

0 comments