Setting up your bullet journal

by - February 02, 2019


The first thing you want to do as a journalist is to set up your new journal so everything doesn’t get everywhere. I personally have an index so if you get the Leuchtturm 1917 journal you won’t have to do this. Just set up some sort of an index using a ruler and pens and mark the page number, title, and date.
You also want to determine what your journal is going to be about. Is it a crafting journal? A book full of your thoughts? A diary? Just a planner for your day to day life? It’s up to you. Made a header telling what your journal is going to be about on your first clean page.
Once you are finished with that, you can put in a quote or something like that if you want. Directly after this I put a key, to use with my day to day journaling. It tells me symbols to help me mark off or keep track of what I’ve done or what I have to do. It contains simple directions like task, completed, started, forwarded task, and events. All up to you, too.
Once your finished setting this up, your ready to start journaling!

You May Also Like

0 comments