Great Weekly Spread Ideas

by - February 15, 2019

For me, when I journal I normally prefer to see all of my month or week on one page. If I am having an extremely busy week I'll put it on a few pages and not a monthly spread, but if its a quiet month its just great having a spread where you can see everything in one place.

Let me introduce you to some great ideas from some of my favorite bullet journal bloggers and journalists themselves. Most of these ideas are pretty similar but they give you lots of great ideas to get you started.

Amazing examples by https://sheenaofthejournal.com/

This lady is a pro at anything bullet journal: Calligraphy headings, organizers, trackers, you name it. Her weekly spreads are my pick because they are so pretty and feminine. They organize every thing from head to toe and make it so simple.

My next journalist is Slightly Sorted. She adds a lot of designs and icons into her journaling to give it character and feeling. She also makes her bullet journal very feminine and light.


Some great ideas by https://slightlysorted.com/

Her art is so cute and like I said before, packed with some amazing doodles. Her site/blog is also one of the cutest I've seen so far.

This next artist is called Just Bright Ideas and her website covers everything from bullet journaling to parenting hacks. It is perfect for a wide age range of readers. Plus, her bullet journaling is amazing!
Great weekly spread by https://justbrightideas.com


I hope y'all were inspired by this art and you make some yourself. With bullet journaling or weekly spreads, you just need to experiment and when you experiment you get better. Just try it!



You May Also Like

0 comments